Our tablet enclosures are engineered like no other enclosure on the market today. With attention to details like a mic hole, speaker grill, interior pads for tablet protection, and a power button service knockout, each enclosure is precision honed from a solid piece of high strength resin – not molded or formed – for uncompromising rigidity and long lasting beauty.
Microsoft Surface Go VESA Tablet Enclosure
- Durable: Milled from a solid piece of resin for strength.
- Integrated: We thought of everything, from fitting your Lightning or USB power cables, to a perfectly sized opening for your 3.5mm headphone jack and cord.
- Aesthetic: Cables are discretely routed through the back of the enclosure to maintain a quality image.
- Control: Our unique enclosure design provides a choice between open or limited power button access. A tiny thru hole provides the ability to actuate the power button using a paper clip or other tool.
- Customizable: Simply pair any of our tablet enclosures with a variety of POS mounts to create the perfect solution for your application.
12.1" W x 8.8" H x .8" D
100mm x 100mm
No available videos at this time